When creating a press release, sometimes you need to enrich it with few files.
Thanks to Prowly, journalists, bloggers and influencers are able to download all important materials straight from a piece of your content. Learn how to attach them?
Step by Step:
- Enter Brand Journals module and edit a press release clicking on the pencil icon
2. In Story Creator choose Attachments by clicking paperclip icon on the left menu
3. Go for Add attachments option and load files from your hard drive
Attached files will be displayed at the very bottom of your press release. From this place media representatives will be able to download them all.
Types and formats of files attachable to a press release:
- images: jpg, jpeg, png, svg, tif, tiff
- vector graphics .ai
- presentations: ppt, pptx, odp
- documents: doc, docx, odt, rtf, txt, pdf
- spreadsheets: xls, xlsx, ods
- ebooks: mobi, epub