Prowly allows you to publish press releases outside of any Brand Journal you have created on your account. There are two ways to do it:
- Enter Brand Journals and select the press release you want to publish as a Standalone Story
- Click on the drop-down list in the top left corner and choose Standalone Story
You can also set a Standalone Story from the level of Story Settings:
- Rather than clicking the drop-down list, choose the gear icon on the left navigation bar
- In the Configuration tab of the Story Settings window, find a section called Publishing on a brand journal or as a Standalone story
- Leave the drop-down menu empty to publish the press release as a Standalone Story
- Save changes
Note: If any Brand Journal is already chosen in the drop-down menu, you need to click the X button to leave it empty.
How can I find all Standalone Stories?
Go to the Brand Journals tool and locate the drop-down list below your account name and settings, if expanded. Among all your press rooms, you will find Standalone Stories and All Stories options. Feel free to use email@example.com or chat in case of any additional questions.