You can filter out contacts in your database by various conditions. If you opt for finding contacts that are tagged in a certain way, choose the + Add button and then select a filter called Tag. In the newly opened window, you will be able to use the following options:
- is exactly - condition finds contacts by the exact name of the tag you provide in the filter
- doesn't contain exactly - finds all contacts that aren't tagged with the provided tag
- contains - finds contacts that are tagged with a tag which at least contains some letters you provided in the filter
- doesn't contain - finds all contacts that are tagged with a tag which does not contain any letters you provided in the filter
- is known - finds all contacts that are tagged with any tag
- is unknown - finds all contacts that aren't tagged yet
You can also easily search for all contacts with a particular tag by clicking this tag in the main view of the database. You can enable the Tags column under the Edit columns button.
In case of any questions related to tags or filtering your contacts database, do not hesitate to reach out to us via chat in the right bottom corner of the application.