Prowly allows you to format an email body in your own way. If you don't to embed a press release, you can write content from scratch using an editing panel located above the email creator.
- Bold - your content will be formatted this way
- Italic - your content will be formatted this way
- Underline - your content will be formatted this way
- Strikethrough - your content will be crossed out
- Subscript - place the content slightly below the baseline; used mostly when showing chemistry molecular formulas or mathematical values like sequences
- Superscript - place the content slightly above the normal line of type; used mostly when showing squared values or numerals specifying the order
- Font Family - choose a font from among Arial, Georgia, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman and Verdana
- Font Size - choose the size of the font
- Text Color - choose a color for the text from predefined options or provide a HEX code to align your email content with brand identification guidelines
- Background Color - choose the color that will appear in the background of the text or provide a HEX code to align your email content with brand identification guidelines
- Inline Class - choose a Code, Highlighted or Transparent class to respectively present a selected text on the grey background, distinguish selected text with a yellow background or change the selected text's color to white-grey.
- Quote - add a vertical mark - | - indicating the quote's beginning and write the content or select a text that should be changed into the quote and then use formatting
- Paragraph Format - change the format of the paragraph when it comes to its size and bolding
- Paragraph Style - grey out a paragraph, surround it with borders, increase the spacing between letters or change content into uppercases
- Clear formatting - delete implemented formatting on the selected piece of content
- Ordered list - write a numerical list in the email body
- Unordered list - write a point list in the email body
- Align - justify the email body or align content to the left, to the right or to the center
- More Rich - under this button, you can verify the code view of the email, find plenty of special characters that can't be written with a standard keyboard and a horizontal line that can divide the email into different parts that significantly differ from each other
Note: You can undo and redo formatting actions with the arrow buttons located above the email creator. Also, remember about the options of adding a link, image or table, as well as keyboard shortcuts that can greatly accelerate email creation. Read about them here.