In order to enter Story Creator mode, create brand new press release or edit available one in Brand Journals.
Main settings of press release
You will find them in the left top corner. In this place you can:
- Go to the press release settings (Configuration, Thumbnail, Sharing settings, SEO) using the gear icon;
- See the preview of the press release (how it will look published in the press room);
- Change the typeface to serif or sans-serif in the title, subheadings and all press release's paragraphs;
- Add an attachment to the press release;
- Download the information and save it as PDF or DOCX.
Thanks to navigation panel In Story Creator you can pin your press release to concrete Press Room and tab without entering its settings. You can also return to main view of Brand Journals, where all press releases are aggregated:
When you will create a final version of the press release, you can change its status from Draft to Ready, choose a publication date in Scheduled status or publish your content immediately:
Changes implemented in the press release are being saved every 5 seconds, but you can save them manually in this place:
After configuring and publishing your press release, you can straightaway send it to your media list in Audience or create brand new content.