Prowly exercises the utmost care regarding the protection of privacy of both the existing and potential clients who use the internet services offered by Prowly. Consequently, we provide general information on the rules for gathering, processing and using by Prowly of the information concerning the users of the services we offer.
Platform Security Standards
- We use technical and organisational means aimed at protecting the personal data entrusted in compliance with applicable legal regulations
- We use security policy and instruction on managing the IT system used for data processing
- Banking loves Prowly, so we’re periodically audited by third-party auditors. These audits include: security assessment audits, penetration tests and performance tests
- We use TLS to secure all communications between our servers and browsers regardless of whether sensitive data is being transmitted
- We entrust with personal data processing only for the purposes of providing the services - it covers the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, telephone number, address of the registered office, company's full name, e-mail address, position
- We hereby declare that we will procure all necessary steps to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation).