Tooltip in Story Creator consists of three content management features:
Moving elements in a press release:
The first icon allows moving an element up or down by the drag & drop method. Even after creating a concrete portion of information, elements can be arranged in any order. Fixed elements are the title of the press release and a description (superscription) located above it.
After clicking on the gear icon, you will expand a list of editing options. The content of this menu differs depending on what element it concerns. For example, text elements contain an additional option, Change type:
- Remove - deletes the whole element from a press release
- Left - aligns text to the left side
- Center - centres the text
- Right - aligns text to the right
- Justify - justifies the text
- Change type - lets you change the type of chosen element
An example: We added a text, but eventually we want to replace it with a quote or ordered list. We can do it using this function.
The last element from the described set is a plus. It shows the list of all elements that we can add to the article being written in the Story Creator. Click the one you want to use.