There are two ways for planning a publication in Story Creator:
- Click publication status Menu inside your press release, in the top right corner of Story Creator. If you haven't changed it yet, you will see default Draft text there:
2. Choose Scheduled status from the menu
3. In the calendar, define a date of publication, hour and timezone
4. Confirm your choice. The article will go public on your Brand Journal at the desired time.
Can I schedule a publication with a backdate?
Sure, it is most useful when migrating plenty of press releases about your company or brand from different website/tool or non-public offline resources.
- Choose a Scheduled status
2. In a calendar set a date from the past
3. Your press release will receive a Published status and will go public on your Brand Journal according to chronology of all your past promotional activities