There are two ways for planning a publication in Story Creator:
- Click the publication status Menu inside your press release, in the top right corner of Story Creator. If you haven't changed it yet, you will see the default Draft text there:
2. Choose the Scheduled status from the menu
3. In the calendar, define the date of publication, hour and timezone
4. Confirm your choice. The article will go public on your Brand Journal at the desired time.
Can I schedule a publication with a backdate?
Sure, it is most useful when migrating plenty of press releases about your company or brand from a different website/tool or non-public offline resources.
- Choose a Scheduled status
2. In a calendar set a date from the past
3. Your press release will receive a Published status and will go public on your Brand Journal according to chronology of all your past promotional activities