You can connect your press room with your social media profiles. Up to 5 integrations can be executed, but the limit depends on the subscription plan you have chosen.
Social media channels you can integrate with:
- Instagram profiles
- other platforms supporting RSS feeds: e.g. Pinterest or Tumblr
In order to add a social media channel:
- Go to Brand Journals and select your press room
- Choose Social Media Streams
3. Enter your social media profile by copy-paste its link:
4. Optionally, add a hashtag filtering out from the chosen social media feed only posts with this concrete hashtag:
Keep in mind that to make hashtags work you first need to actually use them in your social media profile. As soon as you add at least one channel, the integration will be visible on your pressroom main page. Journalists will be able to read 16 newest social media posts. The feed is being refreshed in every 15 minutes.
On each social media post you can find:
- social media icon and colour
- profile name
- date of publication
- image shared on social media post
- fragment of copy from the post
Remember: your browser cannot block pop-up windows, as it will impede the process of social media integration or even make it impossible.