After reading your press release, journalists may want to contact you directly. In order to let them do so, create a card with all the most important contact data about the spokesperson or author of a press release.
How to add a spokesperson's business card
- Choose Newsroom in the left menu of the application
- Go to Spokespeople and click Add new button
3. Fill the business card in as extensively as possible. Provide at least name and surname, your professional email address and photo:
4. Once you have set up your business card and used the Save button, it will appear on the list
If you already have Spokespeople created in Newsroom:
5. Click the plus icon in Press Release Creator when preparing the press release
6. Select Spokespeople from the list of elements:
7. Then select the one you want to add to your press release and click the Confirm button:
The contact card in the Press Release Creator will look like this:
How to add an Author to your press release
After you create all business cards for media representatives and active editors of your Newsroom, you can add them as authors if you wish. You can do it almost the same way as with Spokespeople.
After clicking the plus icon in the Press Release Creator, in the Building Blocks section use the Authors option this time. The first person that you add as an author will be displayed on the published story with the description written by.