You can add a Thumbnail to every press release you publish on your Brand Journal and encourage people to click and read the content. Where is it visible?
- social media channels after posting a link to published press release
- Brand Journal slider, if you decide to highlight the press release there
- within the tile of the press release under the Brand Journal slider
Step by Step:
In order to upload a Thumbnail to press release:
- Go to your Brand Journal and enter the press release Settings by clicking the gear icon:
2. Move to the Thumbnail tab and add a file:
3. Choose PNG or JPG image from your resources with at least 1280x640 px resolution and not bigger than 15 MB
4. Adjust which part of the image should be displayed on a Thumbnail and click Save
5. If you want to change the image, click the Bin icon and upload a new one
If you don't personalize the Thumbnail, you will see the header image under the slider and on Facebook posts. Check more details here.