Being logged in to the application, you see the double navigation menu on the left side. Shorter bar accumulates major features of Prowly, while the wider one helps to execute the most important actions.
The first element on a wider bar is the profile name of the user logged in to the app. After clicking it, the list with account settings and additional management functions expands.
Settings options depend on the role performed by the user in the application, as well as actions that he is able to execute. We wrote more about the roles in this article. Owner and Admin can change not only their profiles but also profiles of other users and settings of the whole account.
In your profile on Prowly, you can upload a photo which will function as your avatar visible both within the app and Brand Journal, when you will write and publish a press release. You can also change basic information about you: name and surname, phone number, position, department, country and city. This is a place, where you can also change your password, but in order to set new, you need to remember a current one.
- Account information - in this section you can change basic information related to your account, i.e. name, industry, company name and provide insight about how big is your company
- Whitelabel domains - here you can authorize mailings related to GDPR/RODO;
- Date&Time Settings - change timezone you are located in
- Ownership - as an owner of the account you can transfer your permissions to new employee; just provide his email address and he will receive an invitation to create a new account on Prowly.
- Billing - the name of your subscription plan is displayed in this section along with information about your invoice mode and the sum you pay for using the app
- Payment details - check what is your current payment method and change it
- Billing address - address of company visible on every invoice
- Billing history - all payments done in the past. As the account owner, in this place, you will see 10 recent invoices, dates of issue, payment statuses, titles and sums.
Clicking this section, you will see all users of the account and their roles. You can delete a user, if he is not working on the project anymore, or invite new user here, too, if your resources allow doing that.
If you possess few accounts on Prowly, you can switch between them freely without a need of logging in. Click Change account option from the drop-down list choose an account you want to open. On the list, you can also set the concrete account as default one, so it will open automatically anytime you log in to the Prowly application.