User roles allow you to specify the rights of individual users and restrict access to specific parts of your account. The available user roles are:
- Viewer - they can view stories and campaigns created on the account, but cannot edit anything. They also don’t have access to the database feature.
- Writer - this status is particularly useful when one user in the team is solely responsible for content creation. He can only use Story Creator to edit press releases and publish them on Brand Journal.
- Publisher - this status entitles you to all standard operations being done on the account except for deleting any content or campaigns from the account.
- Admin - he can do everything except changing the main email address assigned to the account.
- Owner - an only status that allows transferring the account to another email address.