User roles allow you to specify the access rights and restrictions of individual users to specific parts of your account. The available user roles are:
- Owner - you can use Prowly to the fullest which also includes the ability to transfer the account ownership to another user.
- Admin - you can do anything Owner can do - including billing and user management - except for being able to transfer the account ownership.
- Publisher - as a Publisher you won't have access to any billing-related information, user management and also the Media Database. You also won't be able to remove contacts, emails or press releases. In addition, Publishers won't be able to export contacts.
- Writer - this role is designed for content creators. A Writer can create and update press releases and also see sent emails. It won't be able to send any or see your contacts.
- Viewer - as a Viewer you get read-only access to emails and press releases.
The Essential plan includes only two roles: Owner and Admin. All of the above are included in the Professional plan.