User roles allow you to specify the rights of individual users and restrict access to specific parts of your account. The available user roles are:
- Viewer - Such users can view stories and campaigns created on the account, but cannot edit anything. They also don’t have access to the database feature.
- Writer - This status is particularly useful when one user in the team is solely responsible for content creation. Writers can only use Story Creator to write press releases.
- Publisher - This status entitles the user to all standard operations done on the account except for deleting any content or campaigns; anyone with this status can also publish or schedule content written by Writers.
- Admin - Admins can do everything except change the main email address assigned to the account.
- Owner - The only status that allows for transferring the account to another email address.