You should always optimize the target group before launching an email distribution in order to protect the sender's reputation and increase delivery rates. Prowly displays smart suggestions immediately after any kind of contacts are added to your recipient list. Continue reading to verify them all:
- Exclude GDPR protected contacts
Contacts that aren’t GDPR-compliant should not receive this email.
- Exclude unsubscribed contacts
Contacts that unsubscribed from receiving your emails should not receive this email. We exclude them by default.
- Exclude blacklisted contacts
Blacklisted contacts won’t receive this email.
- Exclude contacts that hard bounce often
Contacts that have hard bounced are potentially invalid or outdated.
- Exclude contacts that soft bounced recently
Exclude recipients that have encountered difficulties in recent delivery attempts.
- Exclude contacts with low open rates
For contacts that haven't opened 10 recent emails from you.
- Exclude contacts with low click rates
For contacts that haven't clicked any links in 10 recent emails from you.
- Exclude contacts with low-quality scoring.
Low deliverability to these contacts is forecasted by an in-depth analysis of email addresses. Prowly detected issues with email addresses of X contacts, which decreased your deliverability rates in the past. Excluding them should have a positive influence on your overall email performance.