VIP Zone is a dedicated location within Brand Journal where you can publish exclusive materials accessible to a restricted audience. You can use it to favor some of your readers by giving them access to your special content or using this feature for internal communication.
How to create a VIP Zone and invite VIP readers?
- Enter Brand Journals tool and choose a press room
- Click three dots icon on the press release tile:
3. Choose a vip option:
Now you should invite readers to your VIP Zone:
4. On the left navigation menu enter the Subscribers tab:
5. Then send invitations to chosen journalists by clicking Add VIP button:
6. If you will add email address available on Subscribers list, you will add a journalist who previously signed up to the newsletter, while adding a new email address, you will automatically create a new contact in your database.
Readers who don’t have a Prowly VIP account will have to create one to view your VIP content. They will receive an automatic email with the invitation and the link to set up their Prowly VIP account to see VIP content.
As soon as your VIP invitation is sent, a contact in your Subscribers tab will receive an Invited status. As soon as the invite is approved, the status changes to... Accepted.
How to cancel VIP access from a reader:
- Enter Subscribers tab
- Choose Show VIPs option
- Find a journalist you want to delete from the VIP Zone
- Click three dots icon next to the contact
- Choose Remove from VIP list.
How to move a VIP reader to my database in the Audience?
- Enter Subscribers tab
- Select Show VIPs option
- Choose the reader you would like to add to your database in the Audience
- Click on three dots icon and select Move to Audience
It is worth tagging the contact so that you know were he came from.
How do journalists request VIP access?
Your readers can request a VIP Zone access by clicking on the padlock icon located in the top-right corner of your press room. If there is no padlock icon visible in the Brand Journal, it means that there's no exclusive content available yet.
As soon as a journalist sends a request for VIP access, owner of Prowly account will receive an email asking him to confirm the wish of creating a VIP account. With this account, media representative will be able to log into all the VIP Zones and he will, of course, receive a notification when his request has been accepted. VIP function is helpful in the execution of all promotional activities with embargo restrictions, similarly as the padlock function described in this article.