In order to see the whole database, enter the Audience tool by clicking the address book icon on the left navigation bar of the application:
On every site, you can display 25, 50, or 100 contacts, depending on your current needs. The number of contacts displayed on a single page can be set in the bottom right corner of the window:
The contacts management menu is located over the list of contacts and looks like this:
Message about the number of selected contacts will pop up under the menu. There will be also underlined text allowing you to select every contact from the whole database:
2. By clicking a column name like Role or Outlet you can sort contacts in ascending or descending order
3. Under Edit columns button, you can configure what your database will look like, i.e. choose what kind of data will be presented in columns
4. With single or multiple contacts selected, you can export them, add them to lists and indicate by tags. Under the More actions button you can remove tags from selected contacts or delete contacts thoroughly, as well as use GDPR-related options
5. The search bar lets you find specific journalists by entering an email address, name, surname, tag, or outlet.
6. The New Contact button located at the top-right corner allows you to add new media representatives to the database.The New List button, of course, creates a new static list of media contacts. All created lists can be found under Lists button on the left navigation menu:
7. The + Add button located over the database allows you to select filters and in real-time extract only these contacts which meet concrete conditions. You can create combinations of parameters with an AND or OR determiner - first one qualifies contacts that meet all conditions, the second one filters out contacts that meet at least one chosen parameter.
8. With the Save button you can save combinations of filters for future usage. Then, they are all accumulated under My Filters and can be treated as dynamic lists - lists that change automatically when contacts start or stop to meet filter conditions, such as Open rate is greater than 30%.
9. To optimize the time spent on organizing your contacts, we suggest to use Tags and set colors for all of them for better database transparency. Read more about tags functionalities in the separate article here.